Horizontal Padding Mangle
Price And Quantity
Backed by the sound infrastructural facility and experienced personnel, our company has been able to emerge as one of the renowned manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Horizontal Padding Mangle. This system is a kind of versatile laboratory machine which is suitable for printing, dyeing and finishing applications. Owing to its features such as easy installation, impeccable performance and long functional life, our Horizontal Padding Mangle is widely acknowledged across the market. Moreover, clients can avail these from us within committed time period.
- No separate trough for padding liquor.
- The space formed between 2 bowls, when under pneumatic pressure acts as trough.
- Minimum quantity of liquor required for padding a sample.
- Simple operations. Maximum working width is 300 mm.
- Minimum time is required for padding sample.
- No time log between dip & nip as the sample gets squeezed immediately after passing through padding liquor.
- No exposure to atmospheric conditions after padding and before getting squeezed.
- Substantial saving in liquor consumption thus saving on consumption of soft water, dyes, auxiliaries & chemicals.
- Hence very economical model.
- A trough is provided below the bowls to collect liquor after padding.
- Cloth speed: Variable up to 6 mtr/min
- Electrical Supply: 230V Singe , 50hz
- Dimensions: L850mmxW610mmxH640mm
- Approx. Net and Gross weight: 150kg, 190 kg
- Standard Packaging
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India