- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- Depends on Model INR
Infra Colour Sample Dyeing Machine
R. B Electronic & Engineering Pvt. Ltd is one of the reckoned manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Infra Colour Sample Dyeing Machine. Precisely engineered in accordance with the prevailing industry standards using quality certified raw materials, these machines are known for their high strength, remarkable performance and easy installation. Widely used in various textile industries for dyeing applications, clients can avail this Infra Colour Dyeing Machine from us at highly competitive prices within specified time frame.
- Available Beaker Capacity: 75ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 6000ml, 10000ml
- Number of Beaker: 2 to 24 depending upon the volume of the beaker
- Cooling: Forced Air cooling
- Heating Power: 4.5kW for smaller machine, 6kw and above for bigger machine
- Rotation: Variable speed or Fixed speed
- Material of construction: SS 304 main body and SS 316 beakers
- Temperature: Up to 140 Deg, C
- Length of Beaker in 'S' Series: 140mm
- Length of Beaker in 'N' Series: 200mm
- Standard Power supply: 415V Three , 50Hz(or as per requirement)
- Approx. Net Weight: 125 kg to 275 kg
- Rate of heating: Up to 4 Deg. C max
- Rate of cooling: Up to 2.5 Deg. C from 130 Deg.C to 70 Deg. C
- MLR: 1:6 Beaker Size 500ml and above MLR will be 1:20 and above
- IR Radiation heating enables efficient heating of beakers resulting in optimum dyeing conditions.
- As Infrared Radiations are used for heating, there is no contamination of beakers with messy heating medium & hence the working is cleaner.
- More dyeing cycles are possible with Infra Colour as preparation & cleaning time is greatly reduced.
- Injection Dosing System' is provided for making time to time additions to the beakers without opening the beakers.
- Variable speed' rotation of beakers carriage assembly facilitates dyeing of all types of fabric & yarn samples with all classes of dyes.
- Automation is through Microprocessor Programmer DC4 F/R and MC10.
- InfraColour is environmental friendly, easy to use Sample Dyeing Machine.
- With InfraColour there is no pollution, no smoke or bad smell in working area as is the case with conventional baths.
- The IR machines are available with either "S" Series or "N". Series beakers have a height of 140mm and "N" Series are 200mm in height. Following Capabilities are available in 75ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1200ml, 6000ml and 1000ml with 2, 4, 6, 12, 18 or 24 stations for the beakers depending on the capacity.
- Beakers suitable for Wash Fastness Test as per ISO & BS specification can be offered as an option in Model - 1 (IR-N).
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India