Laboratory Hot Air Oven
Our company has gained immense recognition in this domain for manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent assortment of Laboratory Hot Air Oven. We do not compromise with the quality of offered range, so we use superior quality of raw materials during the manufacturing process. Acknowledged for its low power consumption, durability and high efficiency, this Laboratory Hot Air Oven is used during the baking, drying and curing applications. We duly check these machines on various quality norms to offer flawless range to clients.
Laboratory oven is used in laboratory for applications such as drying and curing of fabric and yarn samples and also used in tests like perspiration tests.
- Double walled chamber with inner wall of SS with perforation
- Blower for uniform heat distribution all over the chamber
- SS Perforated trays for keeping sample
- Chamber size: 450mm x 450mm x 450mm or 450mm x 450mm x 600mm
- Maximum temperature on Hot Air system: 250 Deg. C
- Heating load: 4 kw
- Electrical supply: 230V, Single Phase, 15A
- Temperature Control: Through microprocessor control
- Machine dimension: 600mm x 600mm x 700mm
- Approx. Net and Gross Weight: 100kg, 125 kg
- 450mm x 450mm x 450mm
- 450mm x 450mm x 600mm
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India