Blessed and supported by the team of high skilled and talented personnel, our company is considered as one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Laboratory Padding Mangle. Our procuring agent procures quality tested raw materials from certified vendors of the market to make these machines as per industrial standards. Due to their sturdy structure, high strength and corrosion resistant surface, our offered Laboratory Padding Mangle is primarily used for dyeing, printing & finishing processes.
- Versatile machine, can be used for dyeing, printing and finishing trials.
- Working width : 450 mm.
- Automation through Microprocessor Controller.
- For even pressure throughout, pneumatic loading of the bowl.
- Small unheated trough provided for padding a small size samples.
- Nip padding trough and doctor blades available as standard accessories.
- Compensator for use in conjunction with Drying Curing and setting Chamber available as option.
- 3 bowl padding mangle with central bowl of ebonite or stainless steel can also be offered.
- Cloth speed: Variable up to -6 mtr/min
- Heating Trough capacity: 800 ml
- Un heating Trough capacity: 200 ml
- Electrical supply: 230V single, 50Hz, 5Amp
- Dimensions (450mm): L1030mmxW650mmxH790mm
- Dimensions (600mm): L1180mmxW900mmxH790mm
- Approx. Net and Gross Weight (450mm): 220 kg, 300 kg
- Digital model for control of speed and pressure
- High speed and High pressure padding mangle (6 kg pressure and 60 meter/minute)
- 3 bowl padding mangle with central bowl of ebonite or stainless steel
- Compensator for use in conjunction with drying curing and setting chamber.
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India