Laboratory yarn dyeing machine is suitable for dyeing both, natural and synthetic fiber. It is perfect for different forms, such as loose stock and yarn coiling. There are advanced features and controller for the automation. This machine is excellent in pressure and temperature, designed for laboratory purposes. It can be used for small lots of yarn/fibre. The lab yarn dyeing machine is utilized for prelim dyeing tests on yarn packages, tops, hanks, narrow tapes and loose stock fibers etc. It uses interchangeable spindle carriers for this purpose. This unique machine is based on innovative techniques, and it simulates mass dyeing conditions. It helps ensure integrity of laboratory dyeing.
Functions/Features of the Dyeing Machines:
- Good control for temperature, pressurizing & operator call
- Informing for end of process
- Excellent filling, drain, heating, cooling & dozing
- Parallel functions of stock & addition tanks for time saving
- Several water filling options & dosing
- Programmed heating, color correction cycle, and other functions
- Well configured with electronic sensors, pneumatic/automatic valves, probes etc.
Maximum Operating Temperature :140 Â°C
Maximum Operating Pressure : 4kg./cmÂ²
Liquor ratio :
- Air Pad system system : 1:8
- In Fully flooded System : 1:10
- With PC-4 For Standard Automation
- With DCY -1 For Fully automation
- Process Controller PC-4
CLS for connecting the controller to PC for data generation and Reports.
- From 1 Kg to 5 Kg
- Standard Packaging
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India