- 1140000.00 - 2500000.00 INR
Fabric steamer loop form is essential for post processing needs in the textile industry. It is specially designed for small to medium production works. Also, the system does not involve any external steam supply. It is appropriate for fixing of dyestuff, such as reactive, disperse & pigment. Also, it can be utilized for different substrates like cotton, viscose, polyester, silk, etc. We provide technologically advanced steaming machines to our valued customers. They help in enhanced productivity, consistency & reproducibility. Also, they bring forth excellent results for different fabrics.
In digital printing, a digital image can be printed to any substrate. Digital printing is different from traditional offset printing and results in quicker turnaround time. Before and after digital printing on fabrics, there are several processes to be followed which require different set of machinery. Our company makes available that pre & post processing range for digital printing. Pre processing pad-dry machine is required to continuously carry out pad dry process of woven fabric. Post Processing Fabric Steamer (Loop Form) is required for post treatment of fabric that is dyed or printed. This machine performs steaming of woven fabric. Customers can buy both pre & post processing range for digital printing or one based on their requirement.
Features/Functions of Post Processing Fabric Steamer Loop Form:
- Steam in continues way with compact steaming chamber
- Suitable for steaming of several fabrics for post treatment
- Batching rollers, gas heating/thermic fluid heating
- Variable frequency drive & good speed control
- Excellent in capacity, temperature & steaming etc.
- Machine is made from stainless steel, gear motor & electric control panel etc.
- Material Of Construction: SS 304 & SS 316
- Working Width (mm) : 600, 1200, 1600, 1900
- Cloth speed : 0.2to 4.8mtrs/min (depending upon models)
- Dwell time : 10 Min To 30 min.
- Daily Production Capacity : 360 Mtrs / Day To 5750Mtrs / Day (depending upon models)
- Saturated steaming : 104C
- Steam Super heating : 185C
- Steam Generation : By Electrical OR Gas OR Thermic Fluid heating
- Heating Load : 12 Kw to 36 Kw (depending upon models)
- 10 Per Month
- 2-12 Week
- Standard packaging
- All India
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008