Fabric steamer loop form is essential for post processing needs in the textile industry. It is specially designed for small to medium production works. Also, the system does not involve any external steam supply. It is appropriate for fixing of dyestuff, such as reactive, disperse & pigment. Also, it can be utilized for different substrates like cotton, viscose, polyester, silk, etc. We provide technologically advanced steaming machines to our valued customers. They help in enhanced productivity, consistency & reproducibility. Also, they bring forth excellent results for different fabrics.
- Steam in continues way with compact steaming chamber
- Suitable for steaming of several fabrics for post treatment
- Batching rollers, gas heating/thermic fluid heating
- Variable frequency drive & good speed control
- Excellent in capacity, temperature & steaming etc.
- Machine is made from stainless steel, gear motor & electric control panel etc.
- Material Of Construction: SS 304 & SS 316
- Working Width (mm) : 600, 1200, 1600, 1900
- Cloth speed : 0.2to 4.8mtrs/min (depending upon models)
- Dwell time : 10 Min To 30 min.
- Daily Production Capacity : 360 Mtrs / Day To 5750Mtrs / Day (depending upon models)
- Saturated steaming : 104°C
- Steam Super heating : 185°C
- Steam Generation : By Electrical OR Gas OR Thermic Fluid heating
- Heating Load : 12 Kw to 36 Kw (depending upon models)
- Standard packaging
- All India
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India