With the help of our distinguished professionals, our company has been able to mark its strong presence in the market as one of the well known manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Textile Curing Chamber. Our offered range is easy to operate, durable and require minimum maintenance. These are manufactured by us using quality based raw materials. During curing, drying and thermo fixation of samples, Textile Curing Chamber is widely used in textile industries.
- Working width 450mm, 600mm.
- Speed control for variable dwell time of 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Internal heater provided for pre heating.
- Electrical heating for temperature up to 250ÃâÃÂ°C
- Heating zone length: 1000mm.
- Adjustable air flow to avoid migration.
- Can be used either for small sizes of samples or for continuous fabric length.
- Can be synchronized with Laboratory Vertical Padding Mangle for continuous padding, drying and curing/setting process.
M/C With IR pre-drier
- Heating zone length: 1000mm
- Heating Load with IR pre drier 16kW for 450 mm and 600 mm
- Heating control: Through the Microprocessor controller
- Dimensions Approx
- (450 mm working width): L 2750mmxW1000mmxH1200mm,
- (600mm working width)L 2750mmx1150mmx1200mm
1600mm working width
- Approx. Net and Gross Weight
- (450mm working width), (600mm working width) , (1850mm Working width)
- Electrical Supply: 415V Three , 50Hz
301, Kilfire House, C-17, Dalia Industrial Estate, Near Fun Republic Multiplex, Off New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India